Here is a easy to use Codeplex WikiEditor.
It makes it easy to write Codeplex wiki pages.
for more information's.
If you like the project, make a vote for this
. It will makes the wiki documentation more easier.
When I wanted to publish my first project on Codeplex, I have the first contact with the Codeplex wiki editor page.
I find that the build-in editor page is not really comfortable. So i decided me to write (Quick & Dirty) a Codeplex WikiEditor.
- Write formatted article and export it to the Codeplex wiki format.
- Load and save wiki article.
- Support the most off the wiki-style functions.
- Automatically Translate Documentation via Google Translate to different languages
- Page Templates: Page Templates like MasterPages in ASP. To Inherit new Pages from a Template that automatically contains the Navigation Bar or Header and Footer and so on.
- Project Solution: A Project-Solution witch contains all WikiDocuments
- Export to ApplicationHelpForm: Convert the wiki-pages to an application-help-form. So you only on time need create documentation.
- Automatically upload of pages (if Codeplex implements the API, vote here for the feature:
This WikiPage was created with Codeplex WikiEditor